Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Private medical insurance claim forms
- To whom it may concern letter
- Private sick notes
- Holiday fitness to travel letter
- Fitness to participate in Charity/Voluntary Events
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them. Some insurance forms appear deceptively simple but need a full medical examination or review of your medical records for their completion. The fee due is payable in advance.
To see the full list of our fees, please click here Private Fees
NB: An appointment is not needed for completion of forms unless an examination is required.
Any enquiries relating to this, please contact the surgery on 01794 513422.